DiffMerge-icon DiffMerge by henry2

forgot all about this program! looks like it's still the best option for comparing two folders. I've been using Singlemizer (because a client already had it) and dupeGuru (because I needed dupeGuru Picture Edition, and dupeGuru is covered by the same license) when looking for duplicate files --both because they return somewhat different results. When those searches show me that there are certain folders which have a large number of duplicates, I turn to diffmerge to see what's going on. Once I've trashed the offending folder(s) I rerun the duplicate finders, and have a much more manageable file list to deal with.

TruePreview-icon TruePreview by emad

Great work. A life saving app.

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by hiliary

This DVD ripper is awesome! Very efficient, I can watch anywhere on all my devices because it rips in all formats. Now I can keep my collection of dvd movies with me wherever I go.
The weak point is lacking direct support; only technical support is available via email.

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by angues

Works very well and this is a wonderful app. Glad to review it.

R64-icon R64 by gdelfino

You can now use R inside Mathematica:

X-Chat Aqua-icon X-Chat Aqua by henk_poley

"As of 2012-10-17, this project is no longer under active development."

Src: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xchataqua/

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by bigruss

To type text, or what ever, using the direct launch buttons, at the step for new trigger, push the direct launch button of your choice. Instead of a mouse click, insert an INSERT TEXT command and type your text. Remember, KBM will not PASTE correctly, so change the command to TYPE IT IN, as instructed above. If you have any questions, or have any cool macros that can do really great things with you KEM, please email me back at [email protected] Put EXPERT MOUSE in the subject and it will get read.

I am sorry for making this in 5 parts, but someone decided on a 1,000 char limit. Enjoy.

Russ

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by bigruss

Change the time from 1.5 seconds to .5 seconds. In the Categories section click on INTERFACE CONTROL. In the center, double click on MOVE OR CLICK MOUSE. This action will show up in the right window. You need to make 4 changes here. Where it says CLICK, click on it and change it to DOUBLE CLICK. Where it says FRONT WINDOW'S TOP LEFT CENTER click on it and change it to CURRENT MOUSE LOCATION. And as a CyA, click on bot box that says RESTORE MOUSE LOCATION.

Your KEM now does a double click when you press the top right mouse button.

go to part 4

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by bigruss

You will be using this option for all the track ball functions to work. Notice the blue box that shows up and says NONE. While it is blue, press the button that is the top right button of the track ball, or any button you want to become a double click on the Kensington Expert Mouse, (KEM). The word NONE is replaced with USB/PS2 WHEEL MOUSE BUTTON 5. Now, YOU ARE NOT DONE! Just to the right, is a double arrow and next to it are the words that say IS PRESSED. Click on the words and change them to IS RELEASED. OK, you now have a button on the Expert Mouse programed, but it is doing nothing. Now you need to do your first action. The first action must be a PAUSE. If you don't put one, KBM sometimes does not work. To put a pause in, click on the DISPLAY HIDE ACTION LIST plus sign at the bottom right plus sign. On the left, click on the folder called CONTROL FLOW. The list of actions the first item is PAUSE. double click it.

Go to part 3

Keyboard Maestro-icon Keyboard Maestro by bigruss

Load and launch Keyboard Maestro. (KBM). Launch the editor. The bug with Keyboard Maestro is you need to put a pause in between each command. I use a .5 second command. IN ADDITION, when you want to type text of some kind, do not tell Keyboard Maestro to paste in the text, have it TYPE it in. You get that option. If you follow both my rules above, your expert mouse pro will work.

I will offer an example to make the button at the top right of the track ball a double click. I am not a TEC writer, so I will do my best. Launch KBM. First click on the bottom left plus sign to add a Group. Rename it to MACROS FOR ALL PROGRAMS. Create a shortcut with KBM by clicking the center plus sign for ADD MACRO. Give it a name. I called mine DOUBLE CLICK. If you look closely you will see a green plus sign with the command NEW TRIGGER. Click it to open a pull down menu. The second from the bottom option is DEVICE TRIGGER.

GO part 3

Page 26 of 2076. 20758 entries.