MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

The image quality of the DVD converted by the app is pretty good. I am totally impressed, since the DVD converted by other software always chops.
sometimes seems to hang but easily fixed with restart

AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy-icon AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy by digiangel

$30 for something Mac already does with migration assistant???

Tribler-icon Tribler by norz

Doesn't seem very popular...

Stanza-icon Stanza by norz

Seems dead: "Unfortunately Stanza is dead. Marc Prud'hommeaux (the original and last Stanza developer at Amazon) quit in May. There will be no updates (and Amazon has not responded to requests to make Stanza open-source). "
Source: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/27887/stanza

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

It is miraculous! I’m a DVD fan, but it is not an easy thing to fine the one you want from great number of DVD collections. This app gives me a great hand. With it, I back up all of my DVDs to my macbook and now whenever I want to watch some of them, I can easily pick it out. What I must say is that the ripping speed of the app is amazing. It is the liberator for us DVD fans.
Its weak point is dull color. Hope its color would be improved.

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

Its weak point is dull color. Hope its color would be improved.

Guitar Pro-icon Guitar Pro by jamesnotjim

Version 6 has been out since April 2010. I'm running it on Lion without any issues. The GUI in version 6 (I had previously used version 5) is considerably improved. In fact, now I really enjoy working with GP, whereas I had avoided it previously. The RSE keep improving as well, enough so that I use it to create backing tracks to practice over.

WinX Free DVD to FLV Ripper-icon WinX Free DVD to FLV Ripper by batistaadem

I have tried many DVD Rippers and would like to recommend this one to you, I always use it to rip DVD to my computer, the ripping speed is fast and the quality is pretty good. It also supports copyright protected DVD, you can use it to convert DVD to iPod, iPhone, Windows Movie Maker, PSP, iTunes, etc. Here is the download link

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

I must say that this app is really what I want.
With this app, I can rip my favorite DVDs to my iPad so that I can watch them at school in the spare time. It is very convenient tool for us college student.
Its parameter setting function is amazing, too. Through this, I can adjust the image quality as I want.
But, in my own opinion, the color of the app is a little bit dull. If it is green, I would like it much more.

Apimac Timer-icon Apimac Timer by donkeebles

Simple, clean interface, multi-functional, and free.

Page 26 of 2078. 20771 entries.