MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me. The app is worth trying to copy dvd movies and import them into iphone 5 like me, or some other devices.
But only five minutes per DVD in trail version.

ForgetMeNot - Mail Plugin-icon ForgetMeNot - Mail Plugin by guru

If you don't think it is useful, then there is no reason to complain about the price, right?!

Application Wizard-icon Application Wizard by mabasoft

Version 3.3.2 improves the Contacts submenu.

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.1.7 solves the incompatibilities with Mountain Lion.

PDFScanner-icon PDFScanner by calypso

Absolutely excellent software. PDFScanner works seamlessly with my ancient scanner (CanoScan LiDE 25), and does a great job rendering images of printed words into searchable text. Also good at straightening ("deskewing") pages. As the person before me said, unbeatable price for what you get. Love it!

Mountain Tweaks-icon Mountain Tweaks by lazerusbol

It supposed to be free and not charging $3.00

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

This great Mac DVD Ripper can rip any DVD movies to hard drive with ease on Mac! Support any DVD formats to be ripped to AVI, MP3, MP4, etc, enjoy DVD movies anytime and anywhere without inserting DVD disc.
The flaw I found is that the standard edition lacks editing features and picture quality cannot be adjusted.

iTunes-icon iTunes by bobsmith2012

How to extract Audio Track from iTunes M4V videos?
Good movies are always companied with melodies. So when you discovered some attractive interlude songs in a film or play which was downloaded from iTunes Store, how can you get the songs from iTunes M4V videos? There are many ways to extract audio from videos, but which is the best way to keep audios in iTunes M4V videos?

Ast Folder Hider/Locker for Mac-icon Ast Folder Hider/Locker for Mac by johnnysmith

easy to hide all you private files, and lock with a password

Page 26 of 2075. 20749 entries.