PDF Assistant-icon PDF Assistant by leomesentsev

Outstanding PDF Viewer & Annotator, presents PDF documents like iBooks

csshX-icon csshX by tiamot

A very nice utility. It basically lets you open a bunch of different windows and send the keyboard output to all terminals. Great for editing config files or running the same command on multiple machines.

Grep-icon Grep by alexoxo

I use Grep all the time. I wish the developer could state whether it is compatible with Snow Leopard or later versions of OS X.

Rest-icon Rest by grogi

cool app
much wow

MailSteward-icon MailSteward by dewadog

Buy this app ! It has always been there for me when I needed it. If OSX Mail crashes or loses data it doesn't matter as long as you regularly archive to MailSteward. I keep a news archive for each year and store the databases safely. I now have archives of my eMails (including attachments) for the past 3 years. A great app with a very fast search facility.

DEVONthink Pro-icon DEVONthink Pro by dewadog

It took me a long time to decide to buy this app. it seemed too complicated at first sight but since buying it I have never regretted the decision. It grows on you. The more you use it, the more you find it has features that make it stand out from the crowd. There is very little that it cannot do apart from make the tea !

SimpleMovieX-icon SimpleMovieX by dewadog

This is the only Movie editor I use. It does everything I need it to do (which is only basic compared to the needs of a professional film editor) without having to spend hours learning how to use the more sophisticated, often bloated and very much more expensive film editing apps. Superb for most average user needs.

SimpleTask-icon SimpleTask by dewadog

Very happy with the functionality and design of this app. Very useful with the ability to sync iMac version to iPod Touch or iPhone. Recommended.

iPIN - Secure PIN & Password Safe-icon iPIN - Secure PIN & Password Safe by dewadog

Nice app. Easy to use and search. Stable with responsive developer. Use it daily and have had no real problems with it.

VueScan-icon VueScan by dewadog

Fantastic app. Saved me having to shell out for a new scanner just because Canon couldn't be bothered to update their drivers to allow the Lide20 to work on OSX Lion and above.

Page 26 of 2089. 20889 entries.