Stanza-icon Stanza by norz

Seems dead: "Unfortunately Stanza is dead. Marc Prud'hommeaux (the original and last Stanza developer at Amazon) quit in May. There will be no updates (and Amazon has not responded to requests to make Stanza open-source). "
Source: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/27887/stanza

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

It is miraculous! I’m a DVD fan, but it is not an easy thing to fine the one you want from great number of DVD collections. This app gives me a great hand. With it, I back up all of my DVDs to my macbook and now whenever I want to watch some of them, I can easily pick it out. What I must say is that the ripping speed of the app is amazing. It is the liberator for us DVD fans.
Its weak point is dull color. Hope its color would be improved.

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

Its weak point is dull color. Hope its color would be improved.

Guitar Pro-icon Guitar Pro by jamesnotjim

Version 6 has been out since April 2010. I'm running it on Lion without any issues. The GUI in version 6 (I had previously used version 5) is considerably improved. In fact, now I really enjoy working with GP, whereas I had avoided it previously. The RSE keep improving as well, enough so that I use it to create backing tracks to practice over.

WinX Free DVD to FLV Ripper-icon WinX Free DVD to FLV Ripper by batistaadem

I have tried many DVD Rippers and would like to recommend this one to you, I always use it to rip DVD to my computer, the ripping speed is fast and the quality is pretty good. It also supports copyright protected DVD, you can use it to convert DVD to iPod, iPhone, Windows Movie Maker, PSP, iTunes, etc. Here is the download link

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

I must say that this app is really what I want.
With this app, I can rip my favorite DVDs to my iPad so that I can watch them at school in the spare time. It is very convenient tool for us college student.
Its parameter setting function is amazing, too. Through this, I can adjust the image quality as I want.
But, in my own opinion, the color of the app is a little bit dull. If it is green, I would like it much more.

Apimac Timer-icon Apimac Timer by donkeebles

Simple, clean interface, multi-functional, and free.

NetSpot-icon NetSpot by netspot

Great! the best FREE app for Mac OS X!!!

MacX DVD Ripper Pro -icon MacX DVD Ripper Pro by billysilin

It rips my DVDs to my PS3 quickly, including “Transformer”.
This software also can be used as editing soft. I’m fond of the Snapshot function and also can extract favorite audio file from DVDs.
However, I think its weak point is lacking color options.

MacKeeper-icon MacKeeper by nastymanmikie

even though i have only used demo version limit my mac is working a little better

Page 26 of 2077. 20766 entries.