TCPBlock-icon TCPBlock by ttr4456t

Test the new TCPBlock 3.0! With TCPBlock 3 you can filter the access of applications to particular IP addresses additionally to just allow or deny an application’s network access at all. Let me know if something does not work as expected.

Safe-icon Safe by cook200

I like this App. I have used the iPhone version for years and I am relly happy with it. Now I can store my passwords, images etc... on my Mac too.

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.1.12 introduces the irrevocably fixed Latvian lats euro conversion rate and deletes the Zimbabwe dollar.

icns2icon-icon icns2icon by fgrimoo

PPC app. Is there an alternative?

MacKeeper-icon MacKeeper by curielb

So I procrastinated about buying the full version until I had to. The last 24 hours have been hell, someone was using my computer and router as their own personal playground. Thanks to Mackeeper, doors are locked and secure once again... sifting through the ashes and assessing the extent of damage now... feeling a hell of a lot more secure than I was 24 hrs ago.

ThumbsUp-icon ThumbsUp by atlanx

Version 4.5.1

This maintenance release adds 64-bit and Gatekeeper support, revises the application menu, improves the overall compatibility, and fixes minor issues.

NEW: 64-bit support.
NEW: Support for Gatekeeper.
NEW: Help menu and built-in help.
Improved: Slightly revised application menu.
Improved: Overall compatibility.
Fixed: Orientation of created thumbnails wasn't always correct (e.g. for pictures taken in portrait mode).
Fixed: Thumbnailing of movies crashed the app.

Note: Starting with this version ThumbsUp requires an Intel-based and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.

OST Viewer Tool-icon OST Viewer Tool by karinxoxo

I found OST Viewer Tool to be a very effective ost viewer tool that could read all of my damaged or unreadable ost files. It was a lifesaver! If you need to read corrupt or unreadable ost files go to http://www.ost.viewertool.com/

BetterTouchTool-icon BetterTouchTool by corecode

great, allows you to configure every mouse/keyboard even when they come without drivers. and if they come with drivers, install this instead, much better!

Cellulo-icon Cellulo by norz

No update since 2007.

Page 5 of 2077. 20766 entries.