Rest-icon Rest by grogi

cool app
much wow

MailSteward-icon MailSteward by dewadog

Buy this app ! It has always been there for me when I needed it. If OSX Mail crashes or loses data it doesn't matter as long as you regularly archive to MailSteward. I keep a news archive for each year and store the databases safely. I now have archives of my eMails (including attachments) for the past 3 years. A great app with a very fast search facility.

DEVONthink Pro-icon DEVONthink Pro by dewadog

It took me a long time to decide to buy this app. it seemed too complicated at first sight but since buying it I have never regretted the decision. It grows on you. The more you use it, the more you find it has features that make it stand out from the crowd. There is very little that it cannot do apart from make the tea !

SimpleMovieX-icon SimpleMovieX by dewadog

This is the only Movie editor I use. It does everything I need it to do (which is only basic compared to the needs of a professional film editor) without having to spend hours learning how to use the more sophisticated, often bloated and very much more expensive film editing apps. Superb for most average user needs.

SimpleTask-icon SimpleTask by dewadog

Very happy with the functionality and design of this app. Very useful with the ability to sync iMac version to iPod Touch or iPhone. Recommended.

iPIN - Secure PIN & Password Safe-icon iPIN - Secure PIN & Password Safe by dewadog

Nice app. Easy to use and search. Stable with responsive developer. Use it daily and have had no real problems with it.

VueScan-icon VueScan by dewadog

Fantastic app. Saved me having to shell out for a new scanner just because Canon couldn't be bothered to update their drivers to allow the Lide20 to work on OSX Lion and above.

My Calendar&Notes-icon My Calendar&Notes by dewadog

Very easy to use and nicely designed app. BUT, no backup facility. The only way of keeping the info secure from loss that I can see is to actually keep a separate copy of the whole app as the date seems to be stored within it not as a separate database. Apart from this rather odd way of doing things , I like the app.

Calibre-icon Calibre by franzwalker

not exactly mac-like but a lot of features, works flawless with my kindle paperwhite. Along with Graphic Converter it's a shareware must and I supported it.

Safe-icon Safe by patelc

A W E S O M E !!!!!

Page 7 of 2075. 20749 entries.