Safe-icon Safe by henryl

Now I only have to remember one password to access all my private information. Recommendable

Safe-icon Safe by tomsi

Fantastic software. Easy to use and very secure. Great job.

SourceTree-icon SourceTree by sashametro

They are still updating this app pretty regularly, and it works quite well.

TCPBlock-icon TCPBlock by ttr4456t

Test the new TCPBlock 3.0! With TCPBlock 3 you can filter the access of applications to particular IP addresses additionally to just allow or deny an application’s network access at all. Let me know if something does not work as expected.

344 days and 10 minutes ago

Safe-icon Safe by cook200

I like this App. I have used the iPhone version for years and I am relly happy with it. Now I can store my passwords, images etc... on my Mac too.

Currency Assistant-icon Currency Assistant by mabasoft

Version 3.1.12 introduces the irrevocably fixed Latvian lats euro conversion rate and deletes the Zimbabwe dollar.

icns2icon-icon icns2icon by fgrimoo

PPC app. Is there an alternative?

MacKeeper-icon MacKeeper by curielb

So I procrastinated about buying the full version until I had to. The last 24 hours have been hell, someone was using my computer and router as their own personal playground. Thanks to Mackeeper, doors are locked and secure once again... sifting through the ashes and assessing the extent of damage now... feeling a hell of a lot more secure than I was 24 hrs ago.

ThumbsUp-icon ThumbsUp by atlanx

Version 4.5.1

This maintenance release adds 64-bit and Gatekeeper support, revises the application menu, improves the overall compatibility, and fixes minor issues.

NEW: 64-bit support.
NEW: Support for Gatekeeper.
NEW: Help menu and built-in help.
Improved: Slightly revised application menu.
Improved: Overall compatibility.
Fixed: Orientation of created thumbnails wasn't always correct (e.g. for pictures taken in portrait mode).
Fixed: Thumbnailing of movies crashed the app.

Note: Starting with this version ThumbsUp requires an Intel-based and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.

OST Viewer Tool-icon OST Viewer Tool by karinxoxo

I found OST Viewer Tool to be a very effective ost viewer tool that could read all of my damaged or unreadable ost files. It was a lifesaver! If you need to read corrupt or unreadable ost files go to http://www.ost.viewertool.com/

Page 9 of 2075. 20749 entries.